quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

Watch Barrichello “to yellow” in Brazil GP in a anime event…

…doesn’t have price. Sorry, have yes, R$ 15,00 was the event ticket O_O. I delayed very time to do this post, so let’s go! (MasterCard mode on)

On the Sunday of Brazil GP, i had checked to go for a anime event  (a meeting between japanese culture fans, in resume) and i was thinking how would i see to race there. I remembered i”ve watched there last year the Campeonato Carioca semifinal between Flamengo 2x1 Vasco. I loved it! And this all was in a big TV.

But how the Brazil 8 times champion in F1 prefers to be five times champion in soccer, i had which make me happy with a small TV in the snack bar.

At my site was a man who said me he went one time for a Brazil GP.  He stayed with me till the middle of the race. Later, a boy was there, waching it. Some people while used to buy some thing to eat, a look and other for the race. Always asking me “What’s the Rubinho’s position?”, “Who was in first?”. Unfortunately, the replies: “Rubinho finished in 8th, Webber won and Button (or Botão,portuguese of Button how calls my friend Kanaru-chan) is the 2009 champion.

At least i loved the first lap, with accidents, Trulli angry ( i thought which would have a Nelson Piquet x Eliseo Salazar new version xD), Ferrari in fire...

Best was me and my little plate of events, where about what happened in first lap i wrote “ HELL GP”, cheering up for Rubens with “GO GO RUBINHO!” and after the Button won the championship, i exited by all the event with the plate wrote “BUTTON GAY!!!”

Anyway, it was a happy day.

 

OBS: the verb who i created, “yellow”, means “amarelar” in portuguese, in the meaning of “someone doesn’t to realize your goals, generrally by fear”.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please,comment what you thought about this post. Opinions and praises are very welcome.